Here you will find help to register for ClickPay so you may login online to submit payments or set up recurring payments.
Before you can make payments using ClickPay, you must register and create a user profile. Before you can make payments using ClickPay, you must register and create a user profile at www.clickpay.com/firstservice. When registering, you will need your FirstService Residential account number
2. You will then be asked to enter your FirstService Residential account number and verify your last name. You can locate your account number on your monthly statement or coupon book.
You may also click here to create your profile.
You may have received an error message when trying to register stating a user already exists with the following information:
- Phone Number / Mobile Number
If this is the case, there may already be a ClickPay account in place for you. You may login at www.clickpay.com/firstservice with the existing username or email.
If you are unable to log in you may need to reset your password. If you are having difficulty resetting your password, please click here.
You do not need to create a new profile if:
- Your information has changed
- You are looking to register another unit.
- You wish to change the payment schedule
- You wish to edit the payment option on file
Simply log into the pre-existing profile to make any necessary changes by going to My Account and than clicking on My Profile.
You can add and remove units to this pre-existing profile as well.
If you wish to create an additional profile, it will need to be done with a new username, email, and/or phone number.
Make sure all fields showing an asterisk ( * ) have been filled. If you need to re-enter information, it must match the way it was previously entered.
You may have received an error message saying the password you've created is an Invalid Password.
Please remember that the selected password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least 1 of each of the following:
- Lower Case Characters (a-z)
- Upper Case Characters (A-Z)
- Numerical Digits (0-9)